
So, I had a humbling experience yesterday afternoon. I was at a Thai restaurant with some friends, when, out of nowhere, someone said that I looked like a panda bear! My friends assured me it was a good thing because panda bears are cute and cuddly. I've also been told that I look like an owl! I'm starting to wonder if I have dark circles around my big, honkin eyes! What animal do you look like?



4 comments:
I vote that you look like an owl. You can't be offended because you're the one that has called yourself "Hawk Nose". :)
I still think I vote for panda... except with some of your expressions, an owl would be right on. :) Plus, you're wise.
I don't know what animal I look like, but baby, I am an animal!
Yes, and please post more than once a month... and see if you can get K Jones to catch up too! :)
My vote would be for a sexy panther. That is clearly your animal look-a-like. This owl business is nonsense.
Post a Comment