Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New to the Blogging World

So, my friends insisted I start a blog. Maybe it is because I am so witty! That or they want written proof of the idiotic things that occasionally come out of my mouth. Either way, they got their wish. I am hoping that I will be more consistent in writing blogs than I am writing in my journal. For the two years I was on my mission, I wrote in my journal a total of fifteen times! And that's a generous estimate! Well, here's hoping I become a regular "Doogie Howser" (I once was told I looked like him. How rude!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blog! I'm so excited you started a blog. I'm adding you to my list. :)

Scott and Jess said...

brian! you are so so great! can't wait to see what is happening in your life!!! jess

Heather Walker said...

Hey Brian, how are you? I'm so happy you have a blog now. How did you add music to your blog? Id like to add some to mine.