Sunday, March 30, 2008

Don't Call Me "Big Guy"!

My friends can attest to the fact that there are certain things that chap my hide. For example, I get really annoyed when people correct my English. I know it's not meant to be offensive, but it just is. Another thing that I hate is when people call me "Big Guy"! If my name were Shaquille O'Neal, then the term would be appropriate. I am only five foot ten inches tall which makes me think that they are referring to my weight. I'll be the first to admit that I am stocky, however, that doesn't make it okay for people to continually remind me that I am that way! If I were to call a girl with drastic mood swings, "Miss PMS", the entire female sex would have my head on a platter! If you must call me by a nickname, call me "Stud-muffin" or "B-dawg" or "Hawk-nose", but DON'T CALL ME "BIG GUY"!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Mr. Bentley, You shall just be "Brian" to me. I hope that's okay. ;-)

Sharona said...

What up B! Does "B" work? I can switch. I swear. Perhaps B Meister? Or is meister also bad? :) Good to see you in the blog world.

BS said...

I will never make this mistake Little Man.

Jim H. said...

Hey Brian, for one who who wrote in his mission journal only 15 times, it looks like your off to a pretty good start (unless, of course those 15 entries were made in the first 2 months of your mission!).

Sharona said...

Okay, B. In order to truly blog, you must actually blog. More than once. Still waiting for updates.......

retoddb said...

I hate when some one calls me Bud when they don't even know me!!!!lol