Saturday, April 26, 2008

School's Out!

I am so happy that this semester is finally over! It was a very slow semester! I thought it would go faster with only three classes. I am confident that I aced my drawing class and my geography class. I am very concerned, however, about my language class! I kind of neglected that class during the semester. I'll be lucky to get a C-! Now that school is out, I need to cross off several items on my To-Do List. The number one thing is to set-up an appointment to see a dentist. It has been ages since my last visit! I am pretty sure I have like six cavities! I need to take advantage of my benefits at work before I quit! I am a firm believer in milking the system until there is no milk left! That's my way of sticking it to the man!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yup, you better get to the dentist. I think some of your teeth are loose.