My fingers have been aching a little bit lately. I know that the reason is because I lift boxes everyday at work. I almost dropped a box today because of my weak fingers. The employees here are constantly having to bend and lift and twist to get their job done. I think I better start looking for another job before my body completely falls apart. Speaking of that; I was talking with my father a couple of days ago about what I should consider for a career. I've decided that the ideal job would be one where I wasn't constantly supervised and monitored. My two all-time favorite jobs had an environment like that. I hate it when people don't trust that I'll work hard on my own initiative. It's a huge insult. I do have a lot of bad qualities, but the one good quality that I do have is that I work hard. I may not be the fastest worker, but, I always give it my best effort.
11 years ago



2 comments:
What kind of job are you looking for? I mean, more specifically than "independence."
Hey Brian! Sorry about your finger! I miss teasing you every day! lol! Well I hope you find a job you like soon. Hopefully ill find a job I like two! lol! no this job isn't to bad! Just alot of hard work!
Post a Comment