Monday, May 12, 2008

Lists Galore!

8 Favorite Movie Trilogies
  1. Lord of the Rings
  2. Indiana Jones
  3. Star Wars (old school)
  4. Back to the Future
  5. X-Men
  6. Spiderman
  7. The Bourne Identity
  8. Pirates of the Caribbean

8 Pet Peeves

  1. Taking phone messages
  2. Re-scheduling appointments
  3. Junk mail
  4. De-clogging the shower drain
  5. Little kids demanding fruit snacks
  6. Tactless people
  7. Children that have snot running down their face
  8. Potholes

8 Books I Want To Read

  1. The Infinite Atonement
  2. The Miracle of Forgiveness
  3. Angels and Demons
  4. Ender's Game
  5. Jurassic Park
  6. The Hobbit
  7. The Chronicles of Narnia
  8. I, Robot

8 Favorite T.V. Shows

  1. Lost
  2. Heroes
  3. The Office
  4. King of Queens
  5. Seinfeld
  6. Monk
  7. Alias
  8. MacGyver

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the number 8. :)

Natalie said...

Hey, this is your cousin Natalie. I've read Miracle of Forgiveness, it's a good one! I think I might read it again. King of Queens is one of my most favorite shows ever!!! Check out my blog! See ya later, cuz.

Heather Walker said...

"Children demanding fruit snacks." That made me laugh. Only our family would understand this one.

Adrianne & her Toddler said...

I hope I am not one of the parents that don't take care of their kids! =) I really try too! =)

Rebecca said...

Love these lists! In my opinion I think I would replace the one about snot and change it to "kids with crusty noses!" Love your sense of humor!