Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scared for the Future

Have you ever wondered where you would be in life ten years from now? I know I have, and I must say that I am not too optimistic! I know that I sound like Eeyore, but, I am honestly concerned about my future. I am 26-years-old and I live with my grandparents (sounds like a statement from an AA meeting)! That's pretty depressing! I always cringe when I have to tell people that. Especially the women folk! And that's not the only thing that I have to worry about. I also haven't decided on a major. Just talking about it makes me feel depressed! Those are a few of the many struggles I have in life. I guess I just need to make some significant changes in my life. I hope that I can muster up the strength to do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Positive self talk. Seriously, half of it is your attitude about it. I know I know. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with "I'm renting a room from my grandparents, while I'm saving money working and going to school." Everyone respects saving money. Don't be depressed. Be happy! You are a smart, funny, creative, honest, strong guy! And gosh darnit, people like you! :) Now run with that and continue the positive self talk. :)

Andrea said...

Yah! What eclaires said! :-D